Top Social

Picture Life

with embellishments...and rain drops!

Stay On The Path You Have Chosen

Sunday, September 18, 2016
Halloween is around the corner! Created this Halloween card using the stamps from Sheena's A Little Sketchy - Spooky collection. I like the scary tree and the spooky eyes in this collection, to see more selections in this collection check out Crafter's Companion Online Store. The images are colored with ColourBlend pencils and to be honest this was my first time use and I already falling in love with it! It's truly blend-able (unlike any other store bought color pencils!). 

For this card I only used few color tones so it's actually pretty easy to blend. I like how the eyes are peeking out through the dark night! I showed this to my husband and for a person who doesn't like paper crafts like himself he said it looks scary - I guess point delivered?! hehe


Supplies:

- Crafter's Companion Ultra Smooth Premium White Cardstock


Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature