Top Social

Picture Life

with embellishments...and rain drops!

DIY Journal Cover

Monday, February 22, 2016
Do you keep journal? I had never done it in the past so I decided to start this year - it was one of my new year resolutions. So far I'm quite enjoying it and I even made couple of journals to give to my friends to encourage them to capture everyday's memories. 

I made this following journal and decorated the cover with Crafter's Companion stamp and dies. I just love the poppy stamp, looks even more gorgeous after coloring it with Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pens! Check out the second picture below for a close-up look, shiny! 


I use the circle die and created an open window on the cardboard then with double-sided foam tapes, adhere the stamped image behind the window. I also created the same window on the clear acetate cover.

I hope you enjoy this project. See you next time!

Supplies:
- Crafter's Companion Watercolor Cardstock
Die'sire Essentials Dies - Circles
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature