Top Social

Picture Life

with embellishments...and rain drops!

Imagine Little One

Tuesday, April 1, 2014
This is my second layout since the last time I created one (about at least 1 year ago), most of the time I make cards but I told myself recently that I really have to do more scrapbooking due to my declined memory. I tend to forget things easily even for things that happened couple years ago. I play Sudoku too as suggested by hubby to keep my brain busy all the time, thinking thinking...keep thinking!! I'm still young and I will not allow myself to have Alzheimer at this age (not ever!). I still make cards too from time to time, exploring new techniques and use up old stash that I have instead of stocking up more and I'm running out of room to store them! I have to watch what I spend too nowadays since we rented a house and any expenditure need to be planned carefully. I hope the hard time will be over someday soon cos I really can't resist on purchasing crafty goodies! :) God bless us!



Hero Arts stamp, I think their stamp quality is great.


Thank you for looking! 


Supplies Used: 
- Paper from Core'dinations Fancy Pants Designs
- Hero Arts Stamp
- Websters' Pages Ribbon
- Title 'Imagine' from Momenta
- Chipboard Frame and Die Cut ephemera from S.E.I 
- PLAY veneer from Recollections
- Rhinestones/blings from Martha Stewart


Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature