Top Social

Picture Life

with embellishments...and rain drops!

Crazily In Love with Yellow and Turquoise/Blue

Monday, April 28, 2014
I'm crazily in love with yellow and turquoise or blue colors lately, made several cards in these colors already! Perhaps I'm actually longing for the summer after such a long winter? Maybe! Can't wait for the sunshine, T-shirts and shorts! Oh...and pool! hehe

Here is my card today:




 I love this card very much, usually when I make a card I have a designated recipient in mind but not this one, so I'm still thinking who would be the perfect person to receive this. :) Will you want to be the one? ***wink wink*** 

Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Supplies:
- DCWV 6x6 Basic Stack
- Bazzil Basics Card Stock (Yellow and White)
- Studio Calico Wood Veneer
- Darice Embossing Folder (Clouds)
- Studio 12 Stamp
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature