Top Social

Picture Life

with embellishments...and rain drops!

Have you heard of Conyac?

Wednesday, April 20, 2016
Hi all! This is not craft related but I just want to share something with you!

After several years being a stay at home mother and unemployed, I recently received my first paycheck after so long. I was introduced to Conyac by my sister, who lived in Japan. At first I was kind of skeptical about the site as I had never been able to find an online source that I can make money and work from home at the same time. I’m glad my sister insisted me to join and find out about this site.

Conyac is a genuine online translation service based in Japan and it is comprised of translators from all around the world. Regardless if you are looking for a translator or wish to translate for others, you can do that at Conyac. They are a very friendly community that allows you to provide paid translation work and exchange knowledge with each other for self-improvement. You can choose to translate in many different languages such as English to Japanese or Chinese to English. Sometimes it even offers translation in the same language, English to English for instance. I have expanded my vocabulary a lot ever since I joined the site and worked on the translation tasks. If you are keen, you can even pick up a new language on this site. They are so many sources that you can obtain to help you with it.

So, how does it work? First you have to create an account with Conyac, remember to fill in all the basics such as personal information and the languages that you speak.  Before you can work on a job you will need to apply for one. You will then be asked to submit an entry test for language proficiency verification and this process is particular to the job you are applying for (for different job you need to submit a separate test). As soon as you are accepted you can start working on the available tasks. Basically you will be compensated by each project or task you completed and submit the translation work before the due date. For the project I was working on it was compensated per task completed and some others can be based on project completed. You can work at your most convenient time as long as you turn in the project before the due date. You will be asked to provide the estimate time you will need to finish the project during application but this does not mean you must submit right after the estimation time is over. However, it is MANDATORY that you submit before the project's due date or you will be disqualified for payment. 

If you are bilingual or multilingual speaker and have a passion for translating (and of course, make money!), this is a great place to get started. You will never know until you give it a try. Check out their website for more information: https://conyac.cc/en/
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature